In the 15th century Yogi Swatmarama was founded Hatha Yoga in India. The word hatha means forceful. In this yoga there is a set of physical exercises and also sequences of asanas and postures. The postures in this yoga are also designed to open the many parts of the body the spin, so freely energy can flow. The Word Hatha is translated as ha its mean sun and tha means moon. It is a combination the pair of opposites. You can develop a balance of strength and flexibility in this yoga. It involves the physical postures breathing exercises, meditation, mudras. It is a powerful for self-transformation. This combination helps people improve overall body strength and flexibility. It is used with yoga and it includes seated meditation such as pranayama, and also different stretching exercises.In the worldwide it is the best technique yoga and also perfect for both beginners and experts. Just like any other form of yoga you can practice the poses of this yoga. Just follow some steps that help you to perform this yoga technique to enjoy effective and easier experience, more relaxing.
Benefits of Yoga
- It is beneficial for the both physical and mental benefits to the body and the mind.
- The physical benefits of hatha yoga are: it improves flexibility and muscle joint mobility; strengthens, tones, and builds muscles; corrects posture; strengthens the spine; eases back pain; increases stamina; creates balance and grace; stimulates the glands of the endocrine system; improves digestion; improves heart conditions; improves breathing disorders; boosts immune system; decreases cholesterol and blood sugar levels; and also weight loss.
- It eliminate the toxins in your body.
- By practicing this Yoga you will lose all the bad cravings such as drugs, smoke, and alcohol.
- It increases the awareness of body; relaxes the mind and body; you can centralise the and also increase the attention; sharpens concentration.
- Hath Yoga is different from other kind of exercise. Without causing strain and imbalances in the body, it generates motion. Practiced correctly, in this form of yoga has no negative effects on body.
Establishing a healthy body and mind is the main aim ofHatha Yoga. It is useful mentalfor concentration and increase breathing.It improve your physical, mental, spiritual and also emotional health. Channelization of energy is main factor of Hatha Yoga.
On this earth this Yoga enables the spirit to accomplish its mission. It enlightened the spirit then the mind became relaxed free and it throws away all stress. It increases the positive energy in human n being. This yoga helps to maintain healthy body, which further endows a helping hand in in formulating a positive and optimistic attitude towards life. Besides health benefits, this Yoga is beneficial for students to concentrate in their studies